Try Beef Tips Stir Fry for a healthier take on your favorite takeout.
About This Cut:
Our Beef Tips come from the tenderloin region, making them a very tender cut for your stir fry or other favorite recipes.
Thaw meat slowly overnight.
- 1 package Bar 3 Ranch beef tips
- ½ onion, sliced
- ½ zucchini, sliced about ¼ inch
- Broccoli cut to bite sizes
- Snow peas or sugar peas
- (Other vegetables of your choice: mushrooms, bamboo shoots, etc)
- 1 Tsp of minced garlic
- Stir Fry sauce of your choice
- 2 Cups of cooked rice
- Sauté beef tips in olive oil, then remove to plate and cover to keep warm. Sauté
- onions until they begin to soften then add other vegetables and cook for about 2-3
- minutes until vegetables are tender but not mushy. Add beef back to mixture then
- sauce and stir until heated through. Serve over rice.