Try Beef Tips Stir Fry for a healthier take on your favorite takeout.
About This Cut:
Our Beef Tips come from the tenderloin region, making them a very tender cut for your stir fry or other favorite recipes.
Thaw meat slowly overnight.
- 2 8-10 bone French Racks of Pork
- 2 bunches Mint
- 4 Tb chopped Garlic
- 3 Tb Olive Oil
- 1 Tb Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tb Apple Sauce
- 3 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric
- -Preheat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- - Chop mint and garlic fairly fine and add to small bowl. Then add 3 Tb of Olive oil, 1 Tb of Apple Cider Vinegar, 3 Tb Apple Sauce, 3 tsp of Salt, 1 tsp black pepper and 1⁄2 tsp Turmeric. Whisk together. Should come together as a thicker chunky sauce.
- - Be sure to pat dry the Rack of Pork well to get rid of any excess
- - Then, carefully spoon garlic herb mixture over pork. Make sure to rub the mixture in well.
- - Set the rubbed Pork Racks on a foil lined baking sheet.
- - Put in the 400 degree oven for 20-25 min, cooking to a medium- medium well doneness. If you prefer well done, leave pork in for about 28-30 min.
- -Once cooked to desired temp, remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- - Once rested, cut between each bone.
- - Serve with sautéed apples or mashed red potatoes and enjoy!